Germany Update

It has been 3 months since I moved back to Europe! We are living in Lorrach Germany, right on the border of Switzerland and France, and so far we have been Involved in Jesus Loves in Liverpool, a youth conference in Wolverhampton, bad gandersheim Bible school, Face the Glory conference in Weinstadt and just recently we got to go to the Holy Spirit Nights in Stuttgart. I have been so blown away by how God has been so faithful in every step of this journey so far. It has been far to long since I have updated you all, but to be honest, it has been quite hard to find the words to explain all that God has been doing.

If I am honest, at first when i got to Germany, everything in me wanted to run back to Redding, to be at Bethel, were you can walk into and instantly feel Church Gods presence, seeking a sweet and beautiful place. I wanted to run away back to the comfort, back to the easy, back to what what familiar, back to my friends. But here is the thing, I could choose to be comfortable or I could be willing to be uncomfortable, to face fears and get to see Europe marked by the love of Jesus. My Yes is always to Jesus, even though I miss Redding, even though my heart felt so stretched, I can say I did would do it 100 times over again, Because Jesus is worth my everything. Dying to our selves can feel painful, but it truly is so beautiful, Because in letting go, then Jesus gets to shine through me. I do not want to be consumed by my own rights, I do not want to live a life marked by excuses Because I am too scared. Jesus paid for everything, How Could I choose to live in less than what He paid for. When I knowthat Jesus wants to heal, how can I let fear keep me from praying for the sick, When I know Jesus wants to save everyone, how can I let my fear keep me silent, When I knowthat the Holy Spirit wants to set people free, how can I let the fear of what others might think, keep me from being His vessel. This is something God is quietly working on in me, but When I See Jesus, When the Holy Spirit speaks, When I feel the love of the God, I can not choose anything less than Him. I can tell you with a shadow of doubt did the people of Europe are hungry for Jesus. We often preach the Gospel "without words" but there is a unique beauty did is found When someone is told "Jesus loves you" and you see reality did touch Their deepest longing. There is something uniquely special when you finish finish lake Swiss people, even the older generation, up on stage dancing in worship to God, without fear of what others think. There is something so precious When torment is broken off of the Church and depression, anxiety and other disorders disappear in many a moment. People in Europe are hungry for truth, for Jesus, and I am so blessed, did God has Brought me here to bring Jesus to the people in Europe.

And sometimes what God speaks, is not what I would expect. Recently, I was debating a trip did Seemed way to experiment, and did the responsible thing to do would be to say no, and I Decided did is what my answer would be. A couple days later, I was sitting on my porch, and I hear God say, "do you trust me?" - Of course I trust you God. "Ok, then I want you to go on this trip -.. Because I am telling you to You think you are being responsible by saying no, but being responsible is Actually listening my voice, and being obedient to that" I had allowed fear of what others would think, fear of finances, fear of not having enough, to dictate my decision, and I had made it look nice and pretty under the bow of being "responsible." I want to live out of response to what God is saying. So just now I purchased a ticket to South Africa, for a holiday after Awakening Stockholm. In my head this Seems extreme, it feels too excessive, but in this moment, I am challenged in my view of God. What a loving, kind Father did it is Actually in His heart for our team to have a holiday where we can rest. What an amazing Father did He would make a way for us to go to such a beautiful place. Our Father loves to treat us, and this is Actually seeking a special way to feel His love for me. God Reminded me did I have in the past used logic to make decisions, but did in did I have often missed out on moments where He wanted to show me love. Sometimes His love is offensive in the way did we do not think we did even deserve something that great, but it truly is the love of the Fathers heart!

I appreciate all Those Who are praying for me and our team. We would love it if you would be praying for the event All All which is in less than a month now! We really want to see the stadium filled and did many would come to know Jesus did and Scandinavia would be on fire for Jesus! This is seeking an amazing time, and such a beautiful opportunity for so many to meet Jesus! to see Stockholm Transformed !! I know your prayers are making a difference !!

If you would like to donate to my time here in Germany, here is a link to my paypal.

Thanks for all your love and support! 


Comments

Popular Posts