Throughout this Summer God has been showing me His heart for the individual. That amongst so much, in crowds of people, He sees the hearts and needs of people.

In July I had the opportunity to go to Awakening Europe in Germany. Words cannot quite describe what that experience was like. There were times when I was walking around the stadium and I could just feel the presence of God so strongly. His hand in that place was so evident. 25,000+ people coming together for the sole purpose to worship God and see Him reign in Europe. The hunger was tangible. It felt as though if we had been allowed people would have stayed in the stadium all night worshipping. In an area that in history was so impacted by darkness was now being used for the glory and beauty of God.  At first, I found myself looking for the big things I wanted to see God do, but by the end of the 4 days I found myself wrecked by the small moments. The simple prayers where God moved and lives were transformed in a moment, years of torment that were ended, those who desperately needing healing getting the impossible that they were crying out for. Lives were changed forever, and that is of infinite value. In a crowd of 25,000 those moments might be easy to pass by, but I find it is there that Gods heart is so deeply revealed. He is the God who always SEES us.  

Getting to partner with what God is doing is truly one of the most beautiful things I can do.  I just think about how fun and exciting it is, that God uses us, to bring healing, to bring life to bring about redemption. I think of the picture of a Father who is washing his car, he could do it by himself perfectly, but he chooses to invite his children in to help because doing it together brings so much more joy and it cultivates relationship. God loves to constantly be in communication with us.

And while it is easy to hold onto these truths when I see them right before my eyes. The true test of the depth of my belief comes when they are challenged. There have been instances throughout the summer where I have needed God to show up. I could choose to partner with fear and anxiety, which far too often is my first response. But God challenged me to hold onto the peace he so freely gives, to grasp hold of the joy that is available constantly! He is a God of victory, He is always providing, He is always good, He is always Faithful, He always desires to Heal. We do not fight from what the natural says, but we fight from victory, from being seated in heavenly places.  I choose to live my life not dictated by my changing circumstances but by the TRUTH of what God says and who God says I am.  
I have not been able to escape from the book of Isaiah lately. My favorite place has been in Isaiah 41: 9-10
“I have chosen you and not cast you off; FEAR NOT for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

-----------------------------
Starting Sept 1st, I will be attending a second year at BSSM.  My time here has been so valuable and it is has been worth every ounce of money that I have put in, and everything that I have had to sacrifice. There is nothing better than being in the place that God has called me to be.

If you would like to support me I still need to raise $3850 in order to pay for the school year. I know that God is going to provide for me, no matter what it looks J
Below is the link to donate if you feel led.

Comments

Popular Posts