I am thankful for all those who have been so generous to support me on my upcoming trip to southern Africa. 
I am getting very excited for the trip the closer and closer I get to September 1st.  However, I still need some help in order to make all this possible. 
I have till July 25th to raise the remaining $1600 I need to go on the trip. 
I would greatly appreciate it if you would pray about supporting me financially. I also appreciate all your prayers, without them this trip would not be possible. If you are interested I would love to send you a support letter.

If you would like to support me financially you can give online at: 
https://my.omusa.org/OM-Missionary-Search
Search for Greenlee and I should be second on the list.

This week we got told which countries we will be visiting during the trek (this is always subject to change). As of right now we will be going to South Africa and Swaziland in September; Botswana and Zambia in October; Namibia and back to South Africa in November.

Thank you so much for your support and prayers.


Comments

Popular Posts