Ministry Opportunity

During my time at BSSM I have been given so much, there has been such an abundance of wisdom, love, grace, and goodness beyond what my mind thought was possible. In having received so much, I believe one of the most beautiful things I can do is then give back to others. Beyond any other accomplishment, I want the thing I am known for to be loving people with the love of God, leading people into encountering a Father who loves them endlessly and without measure. This year I have two amazing opportunities to do this. If you would like to donate or pray into these areas I would be so incredibly thankful!

HEALING AND PROPHETIC CONFERENCE
In March I have the opportunity to go to the Healing and Prophetic Conference with Chris Gore. We are going to be in Indianapolis for this conference, which will be over my birthday in March. After the healing conference here at Bethel I felt something stirring in my heart, I greater hunger to see people experience Gods healing touch. I felt so strongly that God wanted me to apply for this trip, despite the fact that the $800 price tag was slightly daunting. But I choose to apply and told God that since the student team size was only 2 students, that if I got accepted it was because He wanted me on this trip.
I love seeing people encounter Gods heart for them, and believe healing is such a beautiful aspect of this. There are few things as special as watching someone receive healing, as it dawns on them that what seemed impossible was just made possible by God. I believe this trip will be stretching for me in the best way possible, and if you would like to partner with me in this area, through prayer or financially you can visit the link below:

AZUSA NOW
The entire school (2000 students) will be heading to LA this April for 1 week. We will spread throughout the city and see the Kingdom of God come in LA. There will also be an event held in the Olympic Coliseum Stadium, which all the public will be welcome to attend.
One thing that I love is that we will be serving in our Revival Groups (the group of 65 students we are placed in for the year) along with our Pastors. We are all so hungry and excited to love on the city of LA, to influence a place that has so much influence on the rest of the world.
I fully trust that God wants to encounter LA with His love and show the people there how much He cares for them.
If you would like to read more about this event or donate you can visit my groups website at  www.sendustoazusa.com.
God is going to do amazing things, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of that.
I am need of $800 to be fully funded for this trip.

I have a travel fund balance of $700, so in order to be fully funded for both these trips I only need $900 total.  I appreciate everyone’s generosity so much. For all of those who have given to me you have played such an important role in me becoming who I am today and I am eternally grateful for the kindness that you have shown me.

If you give and give me your mailing address I would love to send you something in the mail in appreciation of what you have given.



Comments

Popular Posts