I have finished my support letters! 


So happy they are all printed and ready to go :) 
If you would like to support me through either prayer or financially send me an email, sarah.greenlee@gmail.com with your address and I would love to send one to you! 

You can also give online at: 

https://my.omusa.org/OM-Missionary-Search
Search for Greenlee and I should be second on the list.

Thank you again for taking the time to read about my upcoming trip. I could not be more excited for all that I will experience and learn, not just on the trip but also in preparation for my time there. Thank you for your prayers and support.  

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight. 








Comments

Popular Posts