Africa Trek September 2013: An Adventure in Discipleship
Picture from OM Africa Trek Blog

I am going to Africa! On September 1st I will be arriving in Johannesburg, South Africa to participate in OM's Africa Trek. The purpose of this short term mission trip (just under 3 months) is discipleship and outreach and I could not be more excited to go! We will be travelling to 4-6 Southern African countries and working with the African churches and communities there. 

The vision of the trip is that by combining ministry and practical discipleship in a travel team, we hope to expand the Kingdom while being exposed to what God is doing in Africa. We pray that we will be transformed and grow deeper in our faith as we participate hands-on in making a lasting impact on churches and communities in Africa and subsequently impacting the countries we come from.

I can not wait to experience such a beautiful part of the world. I am excited for the people I am going to meet, to hear their stories, see their hearts and to share the love of Christ with all who I encounter.

“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” Mother Teresa 

In order to make all of this possible I need financial and prayer support. In terms of money I need to raise $2700 plus airfare and visas. If you are interested in supporting me through prayer or financially send me your address (email or mailing) and I would love to tell you more! 

Thank you so very much for taking the time to read about this wonderful adventure God is taking me on.

Comments

Popular Posts